August 29, 2009

Welcome Back!

So, it's been a while...let's get this started.

Engaged, check! Date, check! Church, Minister, hall, photographer, decorator, hair dresser, check! Sounds pretty good doesn't it?!
To top it all off, dress - CHECK!!! Woooohoooo. Today, my MOH (maid of honor) Erin and I went dress shopping for the second time. I had wanted to check out Mia Bridal, a store which I have been looking at online over and over again loving the 'different' dresses, so we headed there first. Such a cute little store, however, I was extremely disappointed in the service. I had check out reviews online, plus heard from a friend how great this store was. I found 2 dresses that I was interested in trying on, so I took them and tried them on with absolutely no help from the sales ladies who sat at the desk and whispered. One of the dresses I actually really liked, but no way was I about to ask questions when they could barely go out of their way to say 'Hello' or 'Can I help you?'. Needless to say, we hopped in the car and headed onto destination #2, Eternal Bridal. What a cute store, with beautiful dresses and amazing, supportive help. Imagine that! I tried on about 8 dresses and fell in love with the first one. Sooo cute! It's a Sottero & Midgley, discontinued and only available right in front of my eyes. Well, I bought it...right then and there in that size. Let's just say I need to work my butt off (somewhat literally!) to look HOTTTTTT on June 5, 2010. I honestly want to go and put it on right this very second and dance around. I have to take it to my parents' house as I definitely do not have the will power not to wear it on a daily basis.
Hmmmm, Rye is sound asleep on the couch, so maybe just this once...

2 comments:

Just Brandi said...

yay for wedding dresses! you are getting married on my birthday!
my husband and I got married on 06.07.08!!!

Ashley said...

Wooohooo! What a great day. :)
Thanks for the comments. I can't wait to post pictures of the big day.