I meant to add this yesterday, but forgot in all the dress excitement. Here is a link to our wedding website, nothing exciting, but here it is...details for all you lovies who are invited http://asmithandrjohnston.weddings.com/.
I woke up this morning (actually Cole woke me up at 6 a.m. - thanks sweet child of mine) and was a little out of it until I remembered that I bought my dress. I just about got up and danced around all excited, just about...but I didn't have the energy so I lay on the couch while my wild child played, screamed and jumped on my head.
I am in wedding planning mode like you wouldn't believe, I want to figure everything out now and not have to worry about anything. I think the next thing is dresses for the girls, then once that's figured out the colors will be finalized and we can go on with the decorating and favors. Speaking of favors, I am looking for some unique favor ideas...any suggestions?
Happy Sunday!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment