September 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

There are not enough hours in a day I tell you. Not only has work been super busy (not complaining, I love it like that), but it seems like the evenings are crazy hectic too. Between trying to get some exercise in (thanks Katie for the awesome walks!), trying to find a dress for the wedding tomorrow and trying to be "pro-active" in planning meals for the following day and making list upon list of what needs to be done for this crazy long weekend, I have been short on sleep. Cole spent the week up at Mom and Dad's again - thanks Mom, Dad, Meegan and Norm for taking such good care of Cole...he definitely loves being up there (maybe because he is spoiled rotten?!?!). Mom brought him home on Thursday night and the poor boy, I haven't left him alone. I just keep kissing and hugging him...I missed him soooo much. He keeps swatting me away and saying "No, no, no!!!" He hates me now...

We are going to Chris & Mel's wedding tomorrow and I finally found a dress Wednesday night after an interesting trip to Bayshore with my sister Melissa. There is never a dull moment with Mel...she is somewhat weird...haha...love you Smell. Sunday morning we are heading to Shawville for the big fair and Erin's birthday, will definitely be a good night under the big white tent (as always). Seeing as we are going to be sooo busy I made Ryan help me clean the house tonight so we could come home to a neat house and not have to worry about tidying up.

I've been trying to really watch what I ate this week as I am sooooo excited to indulge in some Billy T's pizza Sunday night and possibly a beaver tail, oh - and maybe some mini donuts...I think that's it. Wait a minute, I forgot all the delicious, ice cold beer I plan to drink...mmmmm. Should be a good weekend! :)

Have a great long weekend!!!!

P.S. - I'm also going to put on my dress AGAIN!!! Hehehe... :)

No comments: