September 17, 2009

Blog Change

So I have decided that this isn't really a wedding blog anymore, it's more of an everything blog! Sometimes I just want to rant and rave about random things rather than just wedding planning and this is the perfect spot for it.

So baby boy Johnston started at the town daycare in CP and is enjoying himself after I leave from what I hear. When we pull into the parking lot he goes a-wall and when we go to enter the room with the kids he says 'No mommy!' and then sobs hysterically until sometime after I am gone. I know that he is in great hands and that he does actually enjoy himself, but I just can't help but feel like the worst mom for leaving him like that. I believe that he has actually started to resent me for this. We were away last weekend in Tremblant and when we went to Zia and Zio's place to pick baby boy up he gave me THE biggest crook eye and yelled 'Daddy, daddy!' and then stayed in Rye's arms all night. He would barely come near me. This behavior has continued every evening this week when I get home. He's not at all impressed with me and I am assuming it's because I drop him off (Evil Mom) and Dad picks him up at night (Super Dad). Oh well, what can you do? Some day baby boy will understand that I sacrificed my sexy bod for him and on that day I will be the best Mommy in the world, one that will not receive a slap in the face when he is angry or a hair pulling just because it's funny...someday.

No comments: