September 9, 2009

Favors

YES!!! We did it!
We finally decided on our wedding favors. :) Woooohoooo!

Of course I can not tell you about them, that would ruin the surprise but they suit us and we are really excited about them. I know that many of you are going to love them too, I hope everyone does. So that's another thing off our checklist...next up - dresses for the ladies. I think that will get taken care of in October/November hopefully and then start all the little things. After that we have to schedule an appointment with Aileen (our decorator) so that she can have an idea of what we'd like, although weave no clue what that is - any ideas???? We are thinking butter yellow with a bright pink/fuchsia for an accent color but are open to other suggestions.

Ooooo - I tried my dress on again this weekend and am still completely infatuated with it. Can't wait to get it on again...lol. I'm going to have it worn out before the big day comes.

Anyways, that's about all of the exciting news to date! Ciao...

No comments: