In preparation for our 'big day' and of course for the healthy lifestyle that I need and want, I joined Weight Watchers 6 weeks ago and to date have lost 11lbs...wooohooo! It's actually been pretty simple. I follow WWs idea of portion sizes and their point system and combine it with some activity. I have started to religiously do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (she's the mean personal trainer from 'The Biggest Loser' and I have been out walking often, plus - my fantastic neighbours gave us a treadmill. Here I come winter nights. Even better, I can still have a few drinks here and there :] I am losing the weight slowly and am going to keep it off. The best part, I can eat/drink what I want, I just need to keep it within my daily points.
Now to try on my dress again :)
Just wanted everyone to know - yummy tea giveaway @ http://maintenancewithashley.blogspot.com/2009/09/gluten-free-goodness-tea-and-awesome.html
Speaking of tea, I'm going to make one!
October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment