On Tuesday (my birthday) I got weighed and am super proud to say - I am now at my 10% goal for a total loss of 18.5lbs in total. :) To celebrate I went shopping this evening after work with Erin and some really cute stuff. Yay!
Lipstick Pink you ask? On Saturday my bridesmaids and I went dress shopping at Sinders Bridal House in CP. We went at 10:30 thinking it wouldn't be too busy as they opened at 10am, wow...were we wrong! The place was packed and we had an hour and a half. Erin, Shannon, Melissa and Meegan (Christy was sick with the flu) went and started picking dresses off the racks that they liked and ended up with probably about 10 each. The change rooms were all full, but somehow the girls wound up in a change room for brides. They started trying on dresses and when one found one that was a possible yes she would rip it off, throw it to the next one and she would do the same. In the end (1.5 hours!!!) the girls picked a dress and a color that they all liked - woohoo! Super fun, super easy and I love, love, love both the color and the dress. I went into this telling the girls that I didn't care if the dresses were all the same or what the color was, as long as it was one color and the same shade. Mom also came with us and tried on some MOB dresses and there were two that I loved on her, but they were also almost $700...are you freaking kidding me?!?! Yikes! No way she will be spending that much on a dress.
Needless to say, I have an awesome group of girls by my side.
Thanks ladies for being so fantastic and making everything to date easy and not stressful.
October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment