October 21, 2009

What a week...

We finally had a 'quiet' weekend at home and were able to get some things done around the house. There is always more to be done, but it was a start. Wedding season is finally all done for this year and now we are working our way into Christmas parties. The weekends are already starting to book up with caterings (Dad), Christmas parties, etc. Hopefully it won't get too crazy...

Apparently my dear, sweet, angelic son is deeply emerged in the 'terrible twos'. How so you ask? He is hitting, kicking, hair pulling, head butting, screaming, throwing things, yelling 'no' over and over again. I must be overtired as this week has been the absolute worst for me. I don't seem to have any patience left and I keep breaking down and crying, super frustrating. I definitely need to figure out a way to deal with his anger and am definitely open to any suggestions on how to do this.

On a great note...this week I weighed in and was down 4.5lbs!!!! That makes a total of 17.5lbs since the last week of August. Hopefully I am able to continue this and get down further. It's motivating to see a difference in how my clothes fit for sure.

This weekend my bridesmaids will be dress shopping, hopefully everyone can find something that they like and decide on a color so that I can meet with Eileen and discuss decorating ideas. Super exciting! :)

No comments: