What a great Thanksgiving weekend! We started Friday night out by having a 'date' night while the little on was at Nanny and Grandpa's. We went for supper at Mongolian Village and then went to watch 'The Hangover'. It was hilarious, Rye and I laughed out loud the entire time. Saturday we went to a wedding for our friends, Matt & Jamie. What a great time! The weather was great, the wedding was fun and the party was fantastic! The OWFC crew knows how to party, no question about it. There was a fire call around 1pm which put a damper on the party and left all of us ladies stranded at the reception. Rather comical actually and it really would only happen at a firefighter's wedding reception. The poor boys had a really long night. Sunday we headed up to my parents' place to see our wee man, have a delicious supper and spend some quality time with the family. All in all it was a great long weekend, but it ended way too quickly as always!
Back to work today...good news, I weighed in and was down 2 more pounds for a total of 13. Wooohooo! I also tried on my dress this weekend, it's fitting better and I still absolutely love it! I can't wait to try it on again. My next goal is to hit 20lbs and I would like to accomplish this by the end of October. Seeing as this was the last of our 11 weddings and the next two weekends are looking fairly quiet with little to no alcohol or eating out I think I might be able to do it with a little help from my dear friend Jillian...whom I have been avoiding since last week. I promise to see her soon...I bet I will pay dearly for avoiding her. All worth it in the end...
October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment