I was on my way to work today when Ryan called me to tell me that he had to go to work as he received an emergency service call. He is normally off on Fridays so he and Cole spend the day together. Needless to say, I had to turn around and come home. Not complaining though, Cole and I are hanging out on the couch, watching Ice Age and eating crackers. Fun, fun!! :)
So with only 5 months (+ a few days) to go, I figured it was time to provide an update as to where abouts we are in the planning process. Wednesday I got 3 great packages in the mail - our wedding favors. I don't want to spoil them so I can only say that they turned out great and we are so excited about them.
On Saturday I met with our minister to discuss the ceremony details and that went well. Tonight Erin and I are meeting with a paper lady so we can finalize what will be needed for the invitations/reply cards/seating cards, etc. Right now the invitations are our main concern. I think I have all of the wording ready to go and a count finalized for wedding and reception invitations, so we are on the right track (I think).
Saturday Ryan and I are going ring shopping and hoping to get some gift ideas for our wedding party. Ryan already knows what he wants for the guys so hopefully he can get that all figured out tomorrow.
Things are going really well, I am having such a blast with all of the planning. No bridezilla here (yet)!
January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment