October 22, 2011

Erin Condren Obsessed...

I bet you have all been reading about erin condren and her AMAZING products on Facebook, Twitter and different blogs.  I have entered every single giveaway that I have come across featuring her products and unfortunately I haven't won yet.  With 2012 fast approaching, I have been trying to justify spending $50 on a planner any way I possibly could, but no matter how many times I added one to my cart, I couldn't process the order.  That is, until AP mentioned a discount code of seeyousoon25 which will save you $25!  SOLD!  I can definitely justify spending $39 (shipping included) on a planner, especially if it lives up to the hype that I am constantly reading.

If all goes well, I should have this little beauty in my hands in 2 weeks time!!   Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  I am soooo excited. :)

I figure it's a great birthday present to me, from me seeing as Thursday marks the big 29 for me.  Now if only Ryan would buy me an iPhone so I could buy one of their iPhone cases to match my planner...hmmmm.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Okay...I may need to stop reading your blog...I've recently had an on-line addiction to e.l.f. cosmetics, thanks to you...and now planners...ahhhhhh!!!! ;)

Dancy said...

I've never heard of their products before. Going to look now. ;)

Lindsay Rondo said...

i haven't heard of her before but i just went to the site and her stuff is adorable. and i just bought an iphone case two days ago... dang it.

I can see why you want this stuff!

Lindsay

Mary said...

The planners really ARE as amazing as everyone has said they are. I got mine in the mail yesterday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! There's a promotion going on right now for those of you who would like to get one. It's a $25 for $50 voucher. This deal will end on 11/19 so get yours soon if you haven't yet!

http://uscoop.com/invitations/ref/za483klpb6