Let panic mode begin! Our wedding is exactly 1 month away, oh my goodness. Reality sunk in yesterday and I got into full planning mode again (like I haven't been for the past 5 months?) and started to finalize all of the little things. There seems to be several little things left to do, but overall, we are ready. I can't believe in a month I will be Mrs. Johnston...sounds so strange.
Head on over to Taylor's and check out the fabulous giveaway she is having from Paisley Pineapple, they definitely have some super cute things. I am absolutely smitten with the Mocca Reversible Maddox Tote Diaper Bag - so adorable!
Today is Cinco de Mayo and I had a delicious celebratory lunch let me tell you. There is this place called Mucho Burrito near my work so I ran over to get a burrito for lunch for me and my co-worker (they are delicious) and the line up was out the door. Totally worth the wait though. How did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? I am heading out for supper tonight with 2 of my favorite girls, Lisa and Erin. Can't wait to see them!
Sorry for being all over the place today...I'm just a little excited I guess. :)
May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How exciting! The last month before my wedding FLEW by!
this last month is going to fly by!
we are going furniture shopping followed by margaritas after the little man is asleep!
Oooo, sounds like fun! Enjoy. :)
The last month before goes by like a flash! I remember being so busy all the time!
I left you something on my blog!
http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-awards.html
Post a Comment