I spoke to the hairdresser that will be doing my hair the day of the wedding (along with all 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers) and she informed me that the other lady whom she works with is off sick and won't be able to do some of the hair. Then she told me that she has someone coming in to replace her while she is off and when I asked if she does updos I was told, 'she said she does' and then when asked if she is good at styling short hair (my MIL) I was told 'I think so'. I am really not sure that I feel confident with those answers. I am not picky, but I want everyone to be happy with their hair and to feel their best that day. That being said, do I want to 'chance' it?
The replacement does not work Saturdays, but has offered to on that day, but one of my girlfriends K has offered to step up and help out and even offered to rent the chair for the day. I feel like I should give my hairdresser's co-worker the chance but at the same time, this isn't just a routine hair cut or style, it's a wedding.
I am looking forward to your suggestions - please help!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey! I think you should give it a try but maybe do a trial like 4 weeks before so if you don't like it you can have time to find another one.
Btw your blog is great! Just became a follower!
Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! ;)
I couldn't do it! This is your one day...special day...your wedding! You don't want people unhappy if their hair is bad and if it is bad, then the pictures won't look good...
Good Luck!
Wow I can't believe they didn't answer the questions with confidence! I wouldn't use her. It's a special day you dont want your girls looking like a mess!
xo
Seriously!!!! That is terrible customer service! This is your big day, I would only allow it IF you have a trial!!!!! You will have those pictures forever!
Post a Comment