June 2, 2010

T-3 Sleeps!

I know I have been a terrible, terrible blogger but I really have been doing nothing but running around lately and finalizing everything, therefore, all thoughts in my mind have been a blur and you don't want to read that mess - really!

So, just a quick note to say 'Hi!', 'Bye!' and 'I am getting married this weekend!' Wow...

I am super excited and not at all stressed - yet.

Also, my sweet, sweet husband to be ended up booking us a honeymoon to Turks and Caicos...we leave Monday.  Please be very jealous while I am gone and I promise to fill you in after.

Can't wait to read up on your happenings upon my return!

5 comments:

Just Brandi said...

AAHHHH! Congrats! Have fun!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Enjoy every second of your wedding, it goes by so fast!

Lindsey S said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about the wedding and awesome honeymoon!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG!!! So jealous of where you are going!!! :) Can I come, too?!?!

Have fun and congrats!

Ashley said...

Thanks so much ladies, we are so excited. Of course you can come with us Aly! We leave Monday morning.