A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
That is the only way to sum up the past week and a half of my life. Our wedding and honeymoon have both come and gone and I do not have one single complaint. It was one of the most wonderful days from what I can remember. Has anyone else found that the day just flies by and it all seems to be a blur? All went well, no problems at all, the weather was perfect, everyone had a blast and I really couldn't have imagined a better day with almost everyone that means so much to us.
This is a picture of our wedding party that someone snapped when we were doing our pictures after the ceremony. From left to right (ladies) Christy (my brother's wife), Meegan (my sister), Shannon (Ryan's sister), Moi, Erin (MOH - my bestest) and Melissa (my sister)...(men) Robert (my brother), Chris (friend of Ryan), Mark (friend of Ryan), my HUSBAND, Lee (BM - Ryan's Brother-in-Law). By this time C was running wild and was so tired of being what told what to do that we just let him be. He was sooo well behaved all weekend considering nap time was non-existent. Here are a few more pictures take by guests, I can't wait to see the ones from the photographer.
My Dad and I. I just love him so much. We did a little grove before heading down the aisle when the music started. He cracks me up!
My immediate family, this picture is golden as I cannot even remember the last time we all got a picture together, possibly 2 years ago at my brother's wedding. L-R. My brother, his wife and 2 girls, Ryan, Mom, Dad and I, my sister and her husband, my other sister, her husband, 2 boys and C. It's such a great picture even though not all of the kids are smiling and looking in the same direction, it's so us.
Another fun wedding party shot
Our drive away from the ceremony (R's a volunteer firefighter)
Our first dance and Mr & Mrs (I Want To Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler, R's pick)
The crazy twins and C (who looks less than thrilled) love this picture!
Awwwwwww
On to the honeymoon...ahhhh...refreshing, beautiful, amazing. Sailing, snorkeling, starfish, dolphin, sea turtles, sting rays, barracudas, drinks, great food, bright blue water and hot white sand. Need I go on? Here is R and I on a sailing trip we took one afternoon to 'Iguana Island'.
And here is me ready for a night out, please ignore my hair as it was very unruly in the humidity.
Well that's all for tonight, just wanted to say hi and I'm back.
Ashley xo













8 comments:
welcome back lady! Love the pictures, your wedding dress is amazing! Share your proffesional pics when you get them!
You looked so beautiful!! Congrats!!
You look gorgeous! Congrats!
Yes, the wedding day absolutely flies by as does the first year of marriage! :)
OMG! I love the photos!!! You look so pretty! :) Happy for you guys! Congrats!
You looked beautiful! Congrats to you guys!!!
Welcome back! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your wedding dress! Beautiful wedding! I love the wedding shots on the old fashion firetruck! Absolutely beautiful!
xo
Congrats - you looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!
Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous. I love the one with the fire truck.
So glad to have "met" you!
Post a Comment