I have been playing with my blog design (as you can probably tell), although, apart from downloading a free background I haven't really done much. I am not talented when it comes to all things computer like, heck, who am I kidding, I am not talented in a lot of things. Possibly only eating and drinking...is that a bad thing?!
I am looking to create a new header/banner/watchyamacallit and would love any ideas, suggestions, etc. Oh and maybe a signature too, if that's not asking too much.
Even if you have nothing pop in to say hi, I love the comments.
June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Here is the recipe for my zucchini pancakes
http://www.fashionmeetsfood.com/2010/06/zucchini-pancakes.html
also I get the Poppyseed Dressing from Macy's in Michigan. When I moved to PA I can't find it in any Macy's in PA. I was told that it's more of a Michigan thing since it was made in Hudson's so I don`t know if anyone who doesn't live in Michigan can actually get it.
xo
It looks great so far! I have no design abilities so I am not help.
Just found your blog through 'A Day in the Life'..I love the picture you have at the top - You look gorgeous!! And so happy :)But, unfortunately I can't help you ..I am still trying to figure out how this all works myself :)
I love the picture in your header! It's so beautiful and peaceful. Your smile is gorgeous! Also, I am totally adding you! I love your blog! :)
i love your new picture for your header - its adorable! what a precious family.
have you ever used picnik to enhance your photos? i'm not a computer guru by any means - but let me know if you want help - you can email me at lindsey.hance@gmail.com.
and thanks for the comment on the new iPhone... my boyfriend is loving it! i can't wait to get my white one in the middle of july.
Ooooh, a white one?! I think that will be my color choice as well. :)
I do use picnik to add to my photos but can I use that to create a header do you think? I am so lost.
Thanks for the help!
Psssh, I don't know jack about that but I The Design Girl did mine and she rocks! ;)
Oooo, thanks Brown Girl, I'll look her up.
Post a Comment