June 25, 2010

Follow Back Friday



It's Friday (finally!) and NYC Island Gal is having a 'blog hop' so head on over to her blog and join in the fun.  I absolutely love her blog, she always has something interesting to write about.

For the blog hop you are to give some random facts about yourself, so here goes.

1.  I strongly dislike when people are not polite and make it known

2.  I snort when I laugh really hard

3.  I love tequila

4.  I have a son who is the love of my life

5.  My favorite scent is vanilla

6.  I am a tea junkie

7.  I hate to iron, I burn myself EVERY time

8.  I love milk chocolate and chocolate milk

9.  I wish Derek & Meredith were a real-life couple

10.  I love Isla Fisher

11.  As of Saturday I will have been married for 3 weeks

There are some random facts about me, now link up and play along.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Cat said...

What a fun set of facts! I adore Isla Fisher too...she is so funny and charming!!!! Have a great weekend!

Untypically Jia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and congrats on the marriage! I remember our first year . . . scary as hell.

I love Isla Fisher. I tell people that if she gained 100 pounds, she could play me in the movie of my life.

Anonymous said...

Three weeks! Congratulations!!! That picture is so cute. My son's now four. I am also a tea junkie :-) I don't drink any coffee.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog and for posting! ;)

Nice to "know" you better. We should get along perfectly since I love tea and Isla Fisher too! lol

Have a wonderful weekend!

M.O.T.B said...

You are the winner of the cupcake toppers from Toadally Cute Products.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your marriage!! Your header photo is GORGEOUS! I love it. Thanks for following and for entering our giveaway! Hope you're having a great week, girlie!

Candice said...

I snort when I laugh hard as well. It's not exactly my most charming quality. ;)