I am a pretty random blogger, that, I am aware of. I think the reason being that some days I just have nothing to write about. While I could chat the ear off of a brass monkey, I cannot for the life of me find something interesting to write about. Am I really that dull?!
I don't have anything overly exciting going on right now. The wedding and honeymoon have come and gone and I am happy to be married and happy to relax for the summer. You see, last summer we had a total of 10 weddings/receptions to go to. Yes, you read that right - 10, ten, 1-0, dix. That means that there were showers, stags, bachelor/bachelorette parties (R was in one wedding and I was in another) dress fittings, rehearsals, etc. Needless to say, last summer was unbelievably busy. We were booked solid from mid-April to the last weekend in October with the exception of one weekend. One weekend that we were at home and were able to get things done around our house. We have a list of things that we would like to get done around the house, however, we have not yet set dates and organized anything we might need to get said things accomplished. I was talking to my sisters today about a baby shower that we are planning for a cousin of ours and when trying to decide on a date I realized that we are slowly but surely getting all booked up. We have 1 free weekend in August, the month of September is gone and we are starting to book into October. It is pure craziness! I don't know if or when we will get the work done to the house that we want to do. For the most part what we want to do is purely cosmetic but it's high time that it is started as we have been living in our house for 3 years and have done very little to it.
I guess it's time to make the list in order of things to get done, set dates for each project, buy supplies and get to it. Any suggestions on where to start?
Plans for this weekend include supper at my in-laws this evening, relaxing and doing small things around the house tomorrow and then up for a visit with my parents. There is a golf tournament up home to raise money for Heart and Stroke and some of my friends are playing. While I was asked to participate, I knew it would be ANOTHER day away from home. I will be meeting the girls in the evening tomorrow night I hope so that way I can get stuff done around the house and get my girl time too.
What are your plans for this weekend?
Ohhh, also...our wedding pictures are available. Here is a sneak peak at a few...
The boys
My Dad & I <3
My Mom & I <3
C (and us with out nieces and nephews on my side)
The girls
My favorite picture...haha...R loves when I do this to him (as you can clearly see by his facial expression)
True love rocks
Have a great weekend!







2 comments:
What gorgeous wedding pictures!!
great pics...!!
http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
xx
Post a Comment