July 12, 2010

Music Questions and Would You Rather?

Andrea over at Life In Dawleywood tagged everyone in this fun 'beauty' quiz that she completed and why not.  As you might be able to tell, I love random facts and all of sorts of quizzes/questionnaires.  Hope you will all play along.

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
- I would have to choose the nice hair with no make-up.  If my hair isn't styled it is limp and stringy and has a million fly aways (not that it's even close to perfect when done), I'd rather go a day sans make-up.  I can always pinch my cheeks and wear a cute lip gloss (that doesn't count as make-up I hope?!)


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- I have to 100% agree with Andrea - Definitely my lashes falling out. I could always wear fake lashes, but drawn on eyebrows look awful!


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- As per many of my previous posts, I wouldn't mind being forced to shop only at MAC for the rest of my life...I'm a MAC addict.


4.Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80's perm?
- I would rather lip gloss/lip liner look than an 80's perm...the 80's were not good to me.  Haha!


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
- Definitely the overdone blush, I can't stand the line...frig!


6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- Bike shorts HANDS.DOWN.


7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
- Weird tan lines, I have them now...ha!


8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
- Bad hair color...haven't we all had a bad haircut?!  It takes forever to grow out and just looks terrible.


9.Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
- YouTube, I'm not really much of a fan


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
- Makeup brushes for sure, you can always find something else to do the trick.


Join the fun and fill me in on what you would rather...

Just updating my iPod and am looking for any song suggestions you might have.  Songs that will get me motivated to get my ass back in gear and shape.  What's your favorite work out song?

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Yay! I'm so glad you participated! Great answers

The Undomestic Mom said...

thats so fun!