July 10, 2010

10 Random Things About Me

Star tagged all of her readers to share 10 random things about themselves and seeing as I am sitting on the couch sick with a flu bug which my lovely husband passed on to me and I love to participate in these things, why not?!

1.  I watched 'New Moon' for the first time today (Star, I know this will please you)

2.  My favorite foods are anything Mexican and Chicken Shawarmas

3.  I almost always have a bottle of water, my cell phone, lip gloss and my camera

4.  I love white wine

5.  I am planning on becoming 'crafty' some day soon

6.  I love grocery shopping and do it several times a week

7.  I am a Jimmie Johnson fan

8.  I don't own a watch

9.  Flip flops are one of my favorite things

10.  I took 1.5 years of nursing in college

I love random facts so share yours!

Have a great Saturday night!

7 comments:

star said...

So, did you like New Moon? Now you must watch Eclipse! I used to be a Kevin Harvick fan, but I dont watch NASCAR anymore! What are Chicken Shawarmas?

Ashley said...

I did like it, much more than Twilight. The acting was better. I can't wait to watch Eclipse, I'm going to read the book again first though, it's been a while.

I only started watching it because of R and now I enjoy it (more so to bug him).

MMmmm, chicken shawarmas are a sandwich on a pita with delicious garlic sauce...mmmm...so yummy!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Candice said...

I'm also a chronic grocery shopper. It's ridiculous!

Lindsey S said...

I also enjoy white wine. Red is okay - but I don't like mine too dark!

erica said...

Loved reading your random facts. I relate to cell, water, lip gloss and camera! I also go grocery shopping several times a week I love it!! I went to "art school" and dont want to deal with it any more lol. Love flip flops!

random fact about me I am 4'11 on a good day and absolutely love it!

xo

Bree said...

I LOVE grocery shopping too! I think some weeks I go about 3 or 4 times. Mostly because I live really close and if I feel like something specific, it's really easy for me to walk there. Also agree on #3, I likely have those 4 things on me at all times.

jules said...

I adore white wine, and need to carry my camera with me more often. And NOT be afraid to use it!