July 13, 2010

T2T - Favorite Summer Recipes


It's Tuesday which means it's Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's and this week it's your Favorite Summer Recipes.

I love food and even more, I love summer foods.  It's so easy to throw together salads or dips and they are perfect eats for a hot and sticky day.

1.  Mango Salsa with Blue Corn Chips

Ingredients:
2 mangoes, peeled and diced
red onions diced (your preference how much)
fresh cilantro chopped (your preference how much)
1 tbsp lime juice (or more if desired)

Mix and serve with Blue Corn Chips...delicious!

2.  Chili Dip

1 package of cream cheese softened
1 can Stagg Homestyle Chili
1/2 c (or more if desired) shredded cheese

Spread cream cheese on pie plate, top with chili and cover with cheese.  Bake for 20 minutes (or until golden and bubbly) and serve with corn chips.

I can't wait to head on over to Taylor's to check out some fun summer recipes, link up and play along!

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Those recipes sound wonderful!!

Lindsey S said...

My hubby loves chili - I'll have to try that dip!

Lindsey said...

we love the chili dip - we call it crack dip at our house.. because its so addicting its like crack!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yum that mango salsa sounds delicious!

dana said...

Both recipes sound yummy!! I will have to try them out! :o)

Lindsay said...

Mango salsa is the best :) Thanks for the recipe!!

Beth McC. said...

I am making that dip in my VERY near future!! Yum!!!

Kerbi said...

Love both of your recipes!

erica said...

mango salsa! Good lord that sounds amazing!!!

xo

Lilacandgrey said...

I had mango salsa over the weekend-it was yummy!!
<3

Chelsea said...

I make that chili dip too!! It's so simple to make and so so tasty!

SassyGirl said...

Mmm, love mango salsa (in anything)!

Candice said...

Those sound easy and delicious! I'm a fan. :)

lauren brimley said...

That mango salsa sounds so scrumptious!

erica said...

You won my salad dressing giveaway!!! Please send me your mailing information!

xo

Sarah said...

ooh the dip sounds really great! thanks for the tip! xx

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

the chili dip makes me think football...which makes me think fall...which makes me think of all the yummy winter food i get to cook again!

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE mango salsa!