July 29, 2010

I am here...barely

I apologize profusely for my lack of posts lately, but I am still here.  Work has been terribly insane which is great at making the week days fly by, but the weekends are just twice as busy.  I feel like my life is a blur and promise to get back to you all next week.  I have 2 posts started and for one I need your help, but more about that next week.

We are off for a long weekend trip with all of my immediate family (my parents, 2 sisters and brother and their families) to a cottage for the weekend.  Should be interesting and loads of fun.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

meeganjae said...

It was fun! Love your blog!
Love you!
Meegan

Ms. Emmy N said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Hope you had a fantastic weekend with your family!

Unknown said...

So fun! Share pictures when you get back!

erica said...

hope you`ve had a fab trip!!

xo