June 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday & Weekend Recap


It's (almost) Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's blog and this week is your top 2 reality t.v. shows.  This is definitely an easy one as I am a reality t.v. junkie.  Who doesn't love to watch a little bit of drama every night now and then?!


Number 1 - BIG BROTHER...this is definitely one of my favs!  I could not turn the channel or miss an episode when Evil Dick and Danielle were on the show.  Then there was Jeff and Jordan - how cute are they?!?!


Number 2 - THE HILLS...now I know that this isn't a 'reality' show, just a bunch of drama but for some reason I still have to watch it.  And every single time after it's over I ask myself why I still watch it...again, please do not judge.  Haha...


Since Lauren left it's just not the same...



I also love the Bachelorette/Bachelor, America's Next Top Model and The Biggest Loser...but I am just supposed to pick 2. :)
Head on over to Taylor's to link up and join the fun.  All of these girls have me curious about The Real Housewives shows, which I have never seen.

Okay, on to weekend recap.  Friday night I hung out with C and got some housework done and then Saturday was an early start.  I met Jamie and Katie for breakfast and we headed to the Fire Fighter Games for the day.  Erin came out for the day and we had a great visit, it turned out to be a beautiful day.  Here is a picture of all the fire wives/girlfriends and our shirts for the year, we are the only ladies who do it and there were a lot of comments on our shirts this year.



The men gearing up for the games to start.


Friday night I came home to C with a new hair cut!  We figured that with it being so warm outside we should get his hair trimmed, also he's been constantly pushing it out of his eyes.  We decided it is time he has a little boy hair cut and it started out that way, but then he got a little excited and apparently he started flailing around in the chair and well, it's a little butchered.  While we still aren't used to it we will have to wait it out and see, but we both prefer his 'surfer/hockey hair'.  Regardless, he's still damn adorable and hilarious!  Here he is with my dad on Father's Day.  We went to visit my parents yesterday afternoon with all of my siblings and it was nice to see everyone.



Hope every one's week is going well so far!

4 comments:

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I won't judge your number 2 pick. I don't watch the hills too much anymore, but I also had the moment at the end of every show like "did I just watch that? I did, but I still can't wait to see what happens next week" lol

Cute blog!

star said...

I'm not playing this week, but I would pick dancing with the stars & americas next top model! I have never watched the hills!

erica said...

I love LC even though I never watched the hills LOL

xo

Candice said...

Big Brother starts this week! I'm super stoked!