June 18, 2010

Friday Five and Blog Help

This week over at Just Me and My Life, Beth is hosting Friday Five and it's your 5 favorite songs ever.  This is my first time participating in Friday Five, not quite sure why it's taken me so long as I love Beth's blog and read it often.

So, here we go:

1.  Radar - Britney Spears
I am a little bit of a Britney addict, she, along with reality TV, are my 'guilty pleasures'.  I mean who doesn't love themselves some Britney, she's one hot mess.


2. Chasing Pavements - Adele
I love this song and I don't know why, it's been one of my favorites for some time now.


3 - Britney Spears
Once again, how can you not love this girl?!


4 - Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
I grew up listening to this music thanks to my sisters and my brother, it's a classic and a fantastic one at that.


5 - If You Seek Amy - Britney
I'm sure this comes as no surprise, so please don't judge.


There you have it, my top 5.  I could go on and on with songs I like, but these are 5 that I just love to dance/sing along to on my drive to work.  Yes, I'm that girl...

I am looking at getting a blog 'makeover' as the current design isn't very 'me'.  Any suggestions, tips or tricks?  All are appreciated!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Beth McC. said...

WHY OH WHY didn't I put Ms Spears on my list!! What was I thinking!!! I mean I do have ever cd and thats all I have on my iPod!!Love her!
Yay for your first Friday Fives!!

Have a good weekend!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha, I love that you have Britney on 3 times. I've always been more Team Christina myself but I can't deny that Brit's songs totally make me want to get up and dance!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

even during her hot mess i still liked her....hubs makes fun of me!