May 3, 2010

Top 2 Splurges




It's Top 2 Tuesday over at  The Undomestic Momma  and this week it is your favorite splurges, so head on over and link up!

1.   As mentioned in almost all Top 2 Tuesdays that I have participated in so far, I LOVE me some MAC!   I don't mind splurging for MAC cover-up and foundation, totally worth it.


2.  Clothes, shoes and accessories for C.  I love when my little man looks stylish, there is nothing cuter than a well dressed, trendy child.  Although the older he gets, the harder it is to find plain (no crazy pictures) clothes/shirts for him, but he's so damn cute it really doesn't matter. 

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I just love them so much. :)

I can't believe it's only a month (on the 5th) until we are getting married, C.R.A.Z.I.N.E.S.S.

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Your little boy is adorable! I can pretty much guarantee that when I have a kid I will have difficulty not splurging on super cute kids clothes & shoes. I'm sure I'll be a pretty big sucker for that kind of splurge too :-)
-Miss Mud at http://MyMississippiMudPie.blogspot.com

Lindsey S said...

Your little one is adorable!

I got married last year and have a seven year old step-daughter. I find it incredibly difficult not to buy her new clothes everywhere I go!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

C is so stinkin cute! probably the best dressed little man ever!!

Lacey said...

I agree!! I love finding stylish/trendy clothes for my little man. It's just too damn cute!

Great list.