Normally R picks up C after work as he is home earlier than I am but tonight I was off earlier than usual and R decided to get his hair cut so I offered to pick up C at daycare. Sometimes
We actually made it all the way to the front door of the daycare building when he decided 'nope, I'm not going to make this easy on mom' and turned and fled all the way back to his class room. When I finally caught up to him (running after a 2.5 year old in heels on slippery floors is not fun!) I picked him up and it started. All the way to the car, once in the car, all the way home, in the driveway for 5 minutes and then again inside. FINALLY when I decided to ignore him he came to find me in my room and was ready to start the evening over.
After dinner (which he really didn't eat a whole lot of) and bath, R took off to training for the evening. C asked to watch some 'yardigans' (Backyardigans) so we did. 10 minutes into the show he is crouched down in the corner doing his business and then he comes up to me and says 'look mom, a booger'. Only it wasn't a booger. My dear, sweet, innocent, loving, perfect child had stuck his finger in his diaper.
Are you kidding me?!
Thankfully he is sound asleep after 15 minutes of diving in and out of his firetruck bed window.
I am off to


6 comments:
Love him and the fact that he does not make life easy on you. Payback is a biotch! Love you. xoxox
Little man is WAY too cute i that firetruck bed. :)
Love the firetruck bed! I cant believe he had his hand in the diaper! I need to start getting used to the idea of putting up with this kind of stuff, we want to have a kid soon!
LOVE that firetruck bed and sorry the day was SO full of energy! Ha! You gotta love days like that, where you can look back and laugh later :) I used to bring my son to work with me(former P.E. teacher) and he was about 2 at the time, and he'd run so fast down the halls, I'd be chasing him and all my students would be laughing and I'd be sweating!!! Ha!
Thanks for stopping by and following -- I'm doing the same! Hope you have a nice weekend!
Oh my goodness, that does not sound like fun. Hope things are a bit easier today!
Post a Comment