I've obviously been away for a couple of weeks and I wish it wasn't so, but right now I can't blog. There is a lot going on, just know that I'll be back soon to catch up with everyone.
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
4 comments:
Happy holidays to you and your family. Enjoy the break and hope all is well
xo
Merry Christmas! Hope you'll be back soon!
Cant wait to catch up when your back :)
I hope everything is okay!
Post a Comment