December 2, 2010

Twitter

Aly posted today about Twitter and wanted to hear every one's opinions and to see if we use Twitter and what it's all about.  To be honest, I signed up for Twitter a long time ago and while I randomly 'tweet' here and there, I really don't know what it's all about. 

So my question for you is, do you tweet?  If so can you explain it to me and/or fill me in on what it's all about?  Head on over to Aly's blog and fill her in too.  Also, if you do tweet, look me up and show me the ropes AshleyJJohnston.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I tweet, off and on...mostly just when I post a new blog, I put up the link. I honestly have never really gotten into it either. When I do check it, it's just to read what the "celebs" I follow are saying. Also, I follow a lot of Sens people and sometimes its easier to catch the latest team news there than to read a whole newspaper article. But I still don't really know what it's all about either...lol. Like hash tags and trending...no clue!! ;)

But if anyone would like to follow me (trust me, it's not very exciting - haha!) - I'm at JYoung6 !!

Dancy said...

I signed up for twitter solely for blog give-aways. Most people give you X amount of entries if you tweet their giveaway so I signed up. I sign on when I can - it's kinda like a little mini-conversation place. I like it. It's fun sometimes - but I can take it or leave it. ;)

Candice said...

Nope. No tweeting here, and I doubt I ever will.

Twitter is mainly for people that think someone gives a crap about their every thought. So are contstant facebook status updaters for that matter. ;)

Helene said...

I mainly use twitter to promote my blog...like giveaways or certain blog posts. I keep up with Facebook way more because it seems more personalized to me!

Jennifer said...

I have twitter...basically just to follow the herd LOL...I really only use it for blog giveaways. I have no clue why else anyone would bother with it, just seems very impersonal and too much bother to me. Facebook is just so much more streamlined and blogs allow you to put more of a thought down in one place.