April 19, 2011
Comments
Back in February Taylor posted about the things she's learnt about blogging and it definitely helped me out with some questions I had but never wanted to ask or never bothered to learn on my own. One of the things that she mentioned was enabling your e-mail. There are few things more frustrating than seeing this when I want to reply to a comment by e-mail... noreply-comment@blogger.com . Please oh please enable your e-mail... I love getting comments and equally love responding to them, but I can't if you don't have your e-mail enabled. So, please go to your dashboard, click on edit profile, then click on 'show e-mail' and then save! Voila, that easy and then you can continue your conversation by e-mail. Just a thought in case anyone isn't aware of this or how to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Didn't know this! I have so much to learn about blogging!
Thanks, Ash!
Yay! I agree with you on this one!! Love the comments and love replying to them via e-mail :)
Thanks for that - I changed it!
Post a Comment