If I knew the shipping wouldn't cause me to declare bankruptcy, I could have shipped you mine. I never use it. It's sitting in the basement because it takes up so much room on my counter! I'm so glad you're over the moon about yours!
YAAAAAAY! I was sooo bummed when we didn't get it for either the shower or wedding. My brother bought it for me for Christmas & was smart - he gave it to me *before* I started making Christmas cookies. :)
I'm a 20 something mom to a handsome and comical 4 year old boy Cole, married to the love of my life...a daughter to the most amazing parents who are full of love, support and thankfully humour...sister to 3 siblings who are my rocks and 5 hilarious in-law siblings...aunt to 4 sweet nephews and 2 adorable nieces...friend to some of the best (and wildest) people in the world...welcome to my random ramblings, stop by and don't be shy.
11 comments:
Awesome! Congrats!
Happy for you~
m
LOVE it!!
I can't remember what baking was like before I got mine!
Good for you! I love, love, love my mixer and use it ALL the time! Have fun with it : )
Oooh! Fun!
Maybe I would bake more if I had one.... ;)
Ooohhh I'm jealous! Always wanted one! Enjoy :)
Lucky girl!!!! I've been wanting one for a long time, haha. Have fun :-)
Sooooo jealous! I would love to have a Kitchen Aid...hopefully, one day!
If I knew the shipping wouldn't cause me to declare bankruptcy, I could have shipped you mine. I never use it. It's sitting in the basement because it takes up so much room on my counter!
I'm so glad you're over the moon about yours!
YAAAAAAY! I was sooo bummed when we didn't get it for either the shower or wedding. My brother bought it for me for Christmas & was smart - he gave it to me *before* I started making Christmas cookies. :)
Beyond jealous! I have always wanted one of these, but the hubs says I can't have one until I commit to cooking more! :)
Post a Comment