The colors aren't exactly as they are in real life...a little weird looking in this picture

This beautiful Mommy-to-be is 35 weeks and is looking absolutely fabulous! Some of the fire department gang got together on Sunday to help celebrate Katie, Jason and little Baby Jackson. I made two little onesies pictured below (excuse the terrible quality of the pictures).


That's my excitement and while it may not be much to most, it really is for me. I rarely do anything creative or crafty and this is the extent of it. I'm going to continue to try my hand at being crafty, here's hoping it gets better and better.
Hopefully the bathroom renovations will be completed tonight and I can get some pictures up for everyone to see...Ryan did a fantastic job!
Do you have any easy, fun craft suggestions?

5 comments:
The onesies are adorable! You should open up a little Etsy shop.
Very nice onesies!
There are so many craft ideas out there on blogs. This blog has lots of Easter stuff right now:
http://mybabyfaves.blogspot.com/2011/04/25-more-awesome-ideas-for-easter.html
I am SO not crafty, but I wanted to say that I LOVE those onesies!!
CUTE onesies for the momma to be! and my sister is in the throes of a bathroom remodel, no fun!
The onesies are Adorable! :)
Post a Comment