Today is Tuesday which means Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's and this week is the Top 2 Songs on your Ipod. This one is so easy, but so hard at the same time as I love every single song on Britney's newest album. I'm going to shy away from Miss Britney just this once (don't hate...I still love you Brit!) because I just can't get enough of these two songs...they make me want to tear up the rug and remind me of our fabulous girls weekend from two weeks ago.
1. Rihanna - S&M...this song is seriously addictive and has such a good beat.
2. JLo ft. Pitbull - On the Floor...amazing!!!
What top two songs are on your iPod/music list? Head on over to Taylor's and link up.


10 comments:
LOVE S&M - i just downloaded it and put it in the car and Maddy has started picking up the words...she'll have it memorized soon!
I am loving that JLo song too! Its on the top of my workout song list!
I LOVE that song by Rihanna!!!
Stopping by from Top 2... Love S&M... Great jam!
Oh my goodness, I love both of these songs! I was jamming to S&M in the car yesterday SO LOUD, I'm sure people were staring. (haha) They are both great dance and sing along songs. Great choices! New follower. :)
Great picks! It took time for the JLo song to grow on me but now I love it.
I love both of these!!! Great picks!
I love Jo Lo!
Loving the song picks! My mum is OBSESSED beyond belief with S&M... its hilarious!
xo
ahhh S&M on mine too :) LOVE it! And I'll have to add on the floor, that is a good one. Also, just added "more" by usher!
Post a Comment