Now that the news is out in the open I feel great and can finally tell people all about it. First off, a confession - I have been lazy, no I have been beyond lazy. When I was pregnant with Cole I was sick (so sick) every.single.day. for the first trimester. I would wake up in the morning and I was sick. I would get in the shower and I was sick. I would brush my teeth and I was sick. I would put on a sock and I was sick. I would wait at the bus stop and was sick. I would get on the bus and then off again at the next stop and I was sick. Get the point? This time - I wasn't going to be sick, that I was sure of. Why I never got Diclectin from my doctor is something Ryan and I asked our selves a million times. When we found out I was pregnant I booked an appointment with my family doctor that week. She is fantastic, but unfortunately she doesn't deliver babies, although I may have tried bribing her into doing just this one (didn't work - YET). First thing she asked me 'are you all pukey and stuff again?' and thankfully, no I wasn't but she felt my pain from all we went through with Cole and prescribed me Diclectin right away for this sweet little one.
As luck would have it, I haven't needed Diclectin yet. I have been nauseous like you wouldn't believe some days, but luckily it's nothing that Sea Bands and a piece of gum won't fix. So the sickness isn't terrible, but on to the fatigue. I am so tired. I can barely force myself to do anything but lounge when I don't have to make supper or do any motherly duties. This little one is sucking every ounce of energy that I have out of me. Bed time at 8 or 9 p.m.? Yes please! Hopefully that will pass shortly as I need to clean my house on a regular basis again and start feeling like myself.
Enough baby talk for one day. I promise this won't become all about the baby, but yes you will hear lots about it, and see plenty of pictures (but don't worry Dancy - nothing graphic, I promise).
I was tagged last week by Stacy in a fun little game of tag, where she answered 8 questions from someone and then she had to make up 8 questions and tag 8 others, so here are my answers:
1. What is your favorite thing to cook?
I love to cook anything with lots of garlic, but my favorite has to be pasta sauce. Tomato or Alfredo, it doesn't matter, as long as there is lots of garlic.
2. What is your favorite TV show and why?
My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy and seriously, why wouldn't it be?! Grey's Anatomy is THE best show on TV and I absolutely love Meredith...she's a riot.
3. If you had a $10,000 shopping spree to anywhere, where would you pick and why?
I would have to pick a $10,000 shopping spree to any shopping mall so that I could get all sorts of goodies from different stores and not just be limited to clothing or decor. A cheat, I know.
4. What song are you likely to sing at karaoke in a bar?
None. I am tone deaf and would never, ever, do that again. I promise - never, ever.
5. If you could take any kind of class, what would you take and why...ie. Dance/Art/Photography?
I should say Dance class as I am so rhythmless, but really, I don't care because I only dance when I am drinking and by that point I don't care at all. That being said, I would take photography so I could learn how to finally work my camera properly and hopefully capture loads of cute moments of Cole.
6. What is one thing that you couldn't live without and why?
Assuming people aside, I couldn't live without water. Now, I know this is obvious but even if it weren't a necessity, it would still be my choice. Besides drinking tea, I drink a lot of water. You will rarely catch me without a bottle of water in my purse or car.
7. What is your favorite season and why?
This one is tough, I love Spring, Summer and Fall. I love Spring with the exception of the mud, muck and the smell of dog poop. I love the feeling of warm weather approaching and being able to drive with your window down and enjoy a warm breeze. I love Summer for the beautiful weather, flip flops and being able to enjoy the longer days. I love Fall for the crisp cold air, the beautiful colors and the smell of Fall. Again, a cheat.
8. What is your favorite color and why?
I love the color black. Okay so it's a shade, but anything looks good in black.
Questions:
1. Who is your favorite actress/actor?
2. What celebs fashion style do you absolutely lust over?
3. What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
4. Do you have an addiction (purses, shoes, etc.)?
5. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
6. What do you consider to be your best personality trait?
7. What is your favorite store to shop at?
8. What is your biggest fear?
I am tagging everyone and hope to see some answers soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for answering my questions Ashley and glad to see that you are having a "smoother" pregnancy this time around..maybe that means it will be a girl! Who knows - wait and see...are you going to find out?
Here are my answers to your questions:
1. Who is your favorite actress/actor?
Right now, I enjoy Katherine Heigl (or however you spell her name)
2. What celebs fashion style do you absolutely lust over?
UUmm...i don't really know - good question!
3. What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
Another toughie...accomplishing motherhood??
4. Do you have an addiction (purses, shoes, etc.)?
Nope, can't say I do...other than a Pepsi addiction...I get a wicked headache if I don't have a pepsi all day!
5. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
I think I would like to meet Jeff Probst from Survivor, I know he's not really a celebrity but I think it would be neat to have a chat with him!
6. What do you consider to be your best personality trait?
Aahh..I HATE THIS QUESTION...not even going to answer it
7. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Walmart because with a 3 year old, it's just easier to go into one store and get everything rather than trailing up and down escalators from one end of the mall to the other...haha!
8. What is your biggest fear?
What is everyone's biggest fear...dying is the number one answer, however, right now in my life, i would have to say that my biggest fear is that I will not have another child...after trying for over a year, I begin to lose hope!
Great questions!
HAHA! You're funny. Maybe this one's a girl and that's why you're not as sick as you were the 1st time? Although I've heard that girls make you more sick - something to do with the hormones.
And I totally didn't know there was meds you could take to get rid of the pukeys. Like you - my BFF was sick all day, everyday. She kept txting me "MORNING sickness my @$$!" LOL Glad you're feeling better.
this is so fun!
Post a Comment