We have big news. Huge news. Exciting news. Heck, I could do this all day. I'll let Cole show you instead...
We are expecting our second child and we are beyond thrilled. Due in the first week of May and feeling great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!! XOXO!!!!
CONGRATS GUYS!
Are you going to find out what you are having...hoping you have a little girl Ashley, so you can actually use those clips and stuff from Sweet Petite Bowtique! haha!
Congratulations, what wonderful news!
Ohmigoodness!! CONGRATS!!! That's such exciting news!!! :) Hope you're feeling fantastic.
Love it! So happy to be a Auntie again!
Congratulations Ashley! Glad you're feeling great.
HUGE congrats!! :)
awww yay! Congrats to you guys!!!
Congratulations again!!!
xo
Congratulations!
This is the first time I've been around reading blogs in a while, and you're the second pregnancy announcement. Must be something in the water. ;)
Post a Comment