October 3, 2010

101

I have been working on my list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days for about 2 weeks now and I am only half way through.  I started adding some things last weekend but when I really thought about them I realized that they weren't substantial enough, rather that I was just adding random things to finish up my list.  I have several things that I really would like to accomplish and some that I may not get done but I am planning to strive for completion of all of them.  When I told Ryan I was first thinking of making this list he looked at me as though I was absolutely crazy and said "Do you really need to find more things to do?" and while I see where he is coming from, I just don't see myself doing all of the things that I want or need to do in any set amount of time without this list.  I tend to put things off seeing as life is so busy.  For example, making a will.  That is number 1 on my list and is so important for us to do but I just keep saying that I'll get to it soon and that started 3 years ago.  So this is it, I am going to finish my list this week and get started on it.

Do you have a list of things to get done? 

I hope to post my list later in the week for everyone to see and will most definitely be posting pictures and recaps when an item is checked off.

7 comments:

erica said...

I cant wait to see your list!!!

xo

Dancy said...

I'd love to do it but I'm with you - I don't think I could come up with 101 things and I'm pretty sure I'd never do 75% of them. LOL

GirlSunday said...

I have a mental list of things to do. My word for 2010 was "accomplish" and that's really what I'm tryng to do. And I hear you about the will. Why is that SO hard to do? The husband and I have had lengthy conversations about getting it down but that is one thing I have yet to accomplish.

Sheri said...

I do too have a list in mind ishould also get started on this. And a will is for sure #1 on Matt and I list!

Stacy said...

I just did my 101 list and I didn't even think of putting a will on my list - before now, I really never thought about it - of course I think of it towards Maddy and who will look after her if we were to die or something...makes me think a lot more for sure and should get this done. I will add it to my list of 101 things - who says we can't have 102 items! LOL
Thanks for the reminder!
Check out my blog
http://stacys101list.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Ashley - dude - how is it you've known about my blog forever, and I'm JUST discovering you have one??

Good stuff! :)

Helene said...

How long is 1001 days?? I can't even fathom getting through next week, let alone 1001 days...LOL!!

We still haven't done a will...isn't that horrible?

Wishing you the best of luck completing your list!!!