September 30, 2010

Results

Please don't judge my 'I'm terrible exhausted' look for it has truly been a terrible long week (I think I may have mentioned that already in a previous post.  I will most definitely post a better picture with make up, decent clothes and not after a 15.5 hour day.  I have 101 excuses for why I am exhausted and why I look so drained and tired but heck I'll save that for another day when I have the energy to list these reasons.

Here is the my new hair do, we didn't really pick one off my list and Kristen did what she wanted and I am pleased with it.  I can't wait to style it myself and get comfortable with it.  Until then here it is and again - please don't judge my face.  Terrible, I know.

6 comments:

meeganjae said...

Love you, Love the hair, and you look beautiful! You can explain away the exhaustedness all you want, but we are all in the same tired and overworked rut. xoxoxo

Dancy said...

Cute - Love the sideswept bangs. I'm kind of itching to chop all my hair off.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh I really like it, looks great!

erica said...

love the hair!!! Absolutely adorable!

xo

Oh, My Darling said...

Catching up with blogs, so it looks like I voted after the haircut occurred! Loving your new look!!!

Alice X said...

I gave you an award go check it out...

http://theboyfrienddrama.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html