It is Thursday - finally, thankfully! This week has been so terribly long that it is unbelievable. I have been waiting all week for today as I have an appointment to get my hair done with the lovely Kristen. Kristen is one of my best friends, we've been friends since we were just little rigs at daycare and I gave the poor girl chicken pox. That's how great of a friend I am. She took the rap for most bad things
we I did and that's how great of a friend she is. I'm super excited for this as I LOVE to get my hair done. There are few things that are more relaxing, plus she gives a killer scalp massage.
I need your help, what should I do with my hair? I am tempted to get it cut off into one of these styles
{all images via google}
I am also getting a color done, next question - what color?
HELP PLEASE!!!
6 comments:
I think the first cut would look amazing on you!
Oooh - I like the picture of Charlize but I might be a little biased - I've been wanting to chop my hair super short/blunt for a long time.
As for the color - how about some semi-perm. red highlights for fall? Subtle ones that'll wash out if you don't like them, but might be nice for fall. ;)
I like the color of Sandra Bullocks for you... &I really like the last one or the 2nd one for the cut!
You should go with the Sandra Bullock cut and color. It's a great color and still long enough to put it up if you need to. I cut my hair super short (like that last photo) about a year ago and I learned real quick how much I missed being able to pull it up.
I love #1 and #4 for you. What did you end up doing?
Oh, they are all such stylish and sassy haircuts! I do like the one on that girl from Laguna Beach (forgotten her name at the moment!).
Post a Comment