September 27, 2010
Bust A Move
It's (almost) Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's and this week is your top two favorite songs.
Right now I am addicted to Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Every time I hear it on the radio I can't help but smile and think of this:
I am also loving OMG by Usher featuring Will I Am...makes me bust a move EVERY.SINGLE.TIME...yup, I am that girl at 7 a.m. giving 'er in the car.
What are your favorite songs? Any new ones for me to check out?
Head on over to Taylor's and link up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Great picks lady! Love them both!
awesome pics! love love usher. and boys of fall too!
Hi, I'm your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday. Have a Great Week...lol the OMG my 22 month loves to dance to that song when it comes on the radio...
Love Usher! Unfortunately I'm not a huge Katie Perry fan.
I'm digging Paramore right now for some reason.
I love Usher's song!!! You had me rockin out this morning :)
Great Pick's!
I like this Usher song as well! Great beat and fun to dance to.
Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday! Katy Perry is awesome!
OMG! That kid freaks me out! For real!! Hahaha!!! Love the song though!
Post a Comment