September 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


It's Top 2 Tuesday of at Taylor's and this week is the top 2 things you would like to accomplish before the year is over.

I have so many things I would like to do but there are most definitely a few that stand out more than others.

1.  Learn to Sew
It's something I have really been wanting to do for sometime, I have even bought a second hand machine to learn on (unfortunately it's not as cute as the one below) and I vow to be sewing by the end of the year...wait, are we really in September already? Yikes...

2.  Get Pregnant
We would definitely like to have another baby soon so before the end of the year I would like to be expecting number 2.  I know a certain Auntie (hi Meegan) that is just waiting to have another baby to cuddle and to spend some of her days off with us.  Meegan was definitely a saving grace for me when I had Cole, thanks love.



What are two things you would like to accomplish before year end?  Head on over to Taylor's and join the fun.

4 comments:

a girl and a pearl. said...

I'm with you on both of your goals! I actually had my mom bring her old sewing machine the last time she visited with the goal of making curtains for our bedroom! I'd also like to get pregnant within the next year... but the hubs probably has other ideas.... sigh...

meeganjae said...

I would love that too! Need to have more cuddles since C does not seem to want to cuddle with me anymore, and L has almost grown out of the cuddle stage as well! Days off cooking and cuddling together sounds like a plan to me! Sewing I like, but I get frustrated when everything gets tangled up and snagged!

Love you guys!
Auntie Meegan

Unknown said...

Great picks! I would really love to sew too! We're expecting #2 now, good luck!!!

erica said...

I am trying to teach myself how to sew!!! I kind of suck at it!

xo