September 17, 2010

6 More Sleeps!

jen_button_fridays

Because I am super bored today at work I am posting twice...imagine that.  I'm linking up with Jen for Favorite Friday and this week it's your favorite t.v. show.

Although you might be aware that I am a reality t.v. junkie, my ultimate favorite t.v. show is not a reality show no matter how much I wish it were real.  I never miss an episode and would stay up until early morning hours to watch this show.  After each episode I am left feeling sad that I have to wait another whole week to watch it again...I may be obsessed, slightly pathetic or both.  Don't judge.


For some reason this poster shows that the season premier is September 25th but it is the 23rd, thank goodness...not much longer to wait.

What is your favorite t.v. show?
Do you follow Grey's?

4 comments:

star said...

Right now my fave is Vampire Diaries! I also love Grey's! I am totally looking forward to the season premiere!

Lisa said...

I am looking forward to Grey's too!! I also love Glee!

Amber said...

It's a 2 hour premier? I'm so bummed...I have meetings all Thursday night so I'm not going to be able to watch it!!! I will definitely be watching it immediately Friday evening after Bible study! :)

Jenn said...

Dropping by from a comment@allaboutthelittlethings...I Love greys...actually was late joining in...I actually watched the first three seasons as sets so when I finally had to wait for premier...cd not function...dvr...saves me w gymnastics for my daughter those nights....just what was I thinking??? Oh yea...baby girl always first...but even she understands a great show!