September 1, 2010

Award

Thank you Amanda for my latest award...




This award means a lot to me, especially coming from Amanda at Mom of Two Boys.  She is an amazing person, her posts are so well written and touching, you can't help but keep going back for me.  If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you most definitely should.

Here are the rules for this award...

~Thank the person who gave the award to you...

Thanks so much Amanda you made my day!

~Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words...

1. Friendship

2. Outlet

3. Learn

4. Share

5. Amazing


~Pass it on to 5 bloggers...
 
Erica at Fashion Meets Food

Star at Star's Pink World

Beth at Just Me and My Life

Sarah at Why is that weird

Dancy at Beer Budget Bride's Musings

These 5 ladies are definitely a few of my favorites and I encourage you to go and check them out.  I could keep listing blogs, but that would defeat the number 5 - so just go check out my blog roll.

Thanks again so much Amanda! x

5 comments:

star said...

Congrats on the award, you deseve it! Thank you so much for passing it on to me, It means a lot! I will post about it soon!

erica said...

Congrats on the award gorgeous and thanks so much for passing it on to me!

xo have a fabulous day...hope Jillian doesnt kick your booty too bad today!

xo

Beth McC. said...

YAY!! Thank you!

M.O.T.B said...

No problem! Much deserved award! Thank you for the compliments:)

Dancy said...

Aww, YAY! I didn't see this before the wedding but I'm def. doing it now. :)