Using random.org the winner is...
Stacy from Stacy's 101 List. Congrats Stacy, e-mail me at ashleysmith_82{at}hotmail{dot}com with you info. and I'll have Susan contact you.
Another huge thanks to Susan, it was so much fun working with you and hosting this giveaway. I absolutely love my snack and sandwich bag and use them both daily and have gotten so many compliments on how cute they are and what a great idea. If you haven't had the chance, head on over to GirlSunday Designs, Susan is offering free shipping right now.
On another note, I had a fabulous evening with my parents and Cole. We had pizza and Dairy Queen for supper and we had a great visit with them. I was so spoiled this year, I got some adorable Halloween decorations from my boss and this little purse/wallet to put in my purse (great for when you want to run to the store, it holds your cell phone, money, cards, etc.

It was just such a great day, thank you so much for all of the e-mails, comments and loving birthday wishes. If everyone had a day as good as I did we would all be so happy.



3 comments:
Woo Hoo - I WON I WON...
Susan actually probably has my information cuz I just ordered a snack bag from her!! LOL
I am on a winning streak lately!
Thanks again Ash - I hope to have a giveaway in the near future as well...stay tuned!
Check this blog out - a nice giveaway!
http://glimpse-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/gifts-that-really-give-giveaway.html
Congrats to the winner and I'm so glad you had such a good time with you folks and Cole!
Post a Comment