October 27, 2010

The Most Special, Important and Awesome Day of the Year

You read that title right, today is the most special, important and awesome day of the year.  That my friends is because today is my birfffday.  I am officially 28 years old and I don't feel a bit over 16 (ya right!)  It really hadn't felt like my birthday up until last night.  One of my favorite girls came over a for a visit and brought me cheesecake, a beautiful flower arrangement and an adorable birthday balloon.  It was such a nice visit and a relaxing evening.  She's definitely one of the best...


 Last night my boys gave me my birthday present early seeing as Ryan will be working this evening.  I got my favorite perfume which I was out of and some money for my shopping trip in late November to the states, needless to say, so far I have been spoiled rotten.  My day has already been filled with lots of love and birthday wishes and it really makes you realize just how lucky you are. 

On another note, today is an important day because it's the last day to enter my giveaway...what are you waiting for?  Get going!

5 comments:

Dancy said...

Yaaay! Happy Birthday!!

Marissa said...

happy birthday! found you through mom of two boys...great blog and I see that you're expecting baby #2? CONGRATS!

new follower!

Danielle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with all the things you love (:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday lady!

GirlSunday said...

Happy Birthday youngster!