September 15, 2011

Addiction

In my most recent blogging absence I have been busy with some new addictions.  Whenever people mention something on their blogs, I feel the need to try it out almost immediately.  From DIY projects to makeup to recipes and everything in between, I have been making a list of goodies I want to try.

The latest...meet Lindsey.  This girl introduced me (and I'm sure many, many others) to e.l.f. products and after reading several comments, reviews and her all out love for these products, I had to try them.  Funny enough, I was waiting in line to pay for something one day and there in front of me at the cash was a rack FULL of e.l.f. products.  I of course added them to my order and almost ran home to see what the fuss was all about. 
I have to say that I am seriously obsessed with the e.l.f. eye shadows.  They actually stay on all day long just like MAC products do for a FRACTION of the price.

I also tried the mascara which although I do like, although so far I haven't been able to find a mascara that I LOVE (open to suggestions).


Loving this eye shadow brush and the eyeliner.  Both products are great and the eyeliner lasts all day!

My e.l.f. addiction is just one of many (thanks Lindsay!) and thankfully it's affordable too.  Head on over to their website and take a look around, they are offering free shipping on orders over $25.00 right now.

What are you currently obsessed with?
Have blogger friends introduced you to anything new?

All of the opinions in this post are mine, I did not receive any compensation.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have an obsession with makeup brushes. You should try the ELF make up brushes..you will love them all!

Dancy said...

I discovered ELF after my mother-in-law put them in a basket she made for me at Easter (I know, she's just too cute) - I love the lipgloss but I have yet to try any of their other products - if the eyeshadow IS as good as MAC I'll absolutely give it a shot. That stuff doesn't BUDGE!!

Lindsay said...

THANK YOU for pointing me in this makeups direction! When I first read your post I was like "well how cheap can it be". So, I went onto their website and saw they have this "summer favorites" It's got like 20 plus items from $50 on sale for $25! Plus because im a new member it's an extra 10%!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

xo