There I said it.
I absolutely love finding new DIY projects, mouth-watering recipes, gorgeous fall outfits and inspiration for my house. Because of Pinterest I have a longggg list of things to do around my house, gifts and crafts to make and recipes to test out. This is one list that I am truly excited about.
There is so much inspiration out there and thankfully Pinterest gives you a place to keep track of it all.
Today I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for her weekly installment of:








I'm not sure how to link these up or embed them (sorry!), a little help?
Do you pin? If so, find me here and if not, let me know and I'll send you an invite. It's a great way to get ideas for everything from meals, to home decor, fashion, birthday parties, gifts and much, much more!

17 comments:
Cute pins this week!! I love the last one! Very organized AND it's pink and green!
P.S. I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog and my giveaway!
everydayaem.blogspot.com
Ashley
Love the second last pic. Would LOVE to do that in my mudroom. And the last one is fun and organized too. Love the colours! Would match Mackenzie's room.
I've seen the 'gullible' one on Pinterest... and I admit to actually trying to say it out loud... lol!!!
I will admit to sitting here for the past 60 seconds slowly saying "gullible" over and over in my head, drawing it right out, and thinking, "It doesn't sound like oranges at all." It took me a FULL MINUTE to catch on. Sort of like the time Mr. Awrey told me "gullible" wasn't in the dictionary, and I checked to prove him wrong. Apparently I haven't learned.
Love all your pins, but that gullible saying is cracking me up...mostly because I semi fell for it! Have a great day!
Don't feel bad Jill and Lena - I didn't get it till I read Lena's comment! I kept saying it over and over in my head.... Wow ~ D.U.M.M.Y!!!
Hah! I totally fell for that gullible thing when I first saw it too. And the drawings on the little fingers? I LOVE it! It makes me smile everytime, I kinda want to print it out & frame it.
LOVE the fingers, so adorable! lol
Ohh yes....I am SO addicted to Pinterest too - I LOVE it!!! Those storage nooks are really cool - I need something like that in my house!!
Hope you're having a wonderful week!
that's a cute quote :)
and those fingers are adorable! too cute!!
{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}
Love your pins! I totally pinned those entryway/mud rooms too!!
Hey! We are partners for the fall sawp! :) So I will need your address and some of your fall 'loves'! I follow you now. Glad to 'meet' you!
Alison
I loveeee Pinterest too! Best way to spend free time! I am so loving that coat rack with the numbers - so, so cool!! Thanks for sharing, xox.
I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like :)
Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
Ah! The gullible thing totally got me! Im totally sucked into pinterest too! :)
Oh I love the Watson Creek room!!!
Obviously I'm going to have to go discover this Pinterest everyone speaks of. Not sure when I'll find the time between my Twitter addiction and creeping old boyfriends on Facebook, but what's a few less hours of sleep! :)
Post a Comment