It's been a while since my last post and there has been loads of stuff going on. Invitations have been made and mailed. Some of the girls came over on the first Saturday in March and we assembled them all (lots of work) and they look fantastic. I'll take a picture of one tonight and upload it for all to see. The girls also got their dresses picked up and they are just so darn cute. The boys have all been measured for their tuxes with the exception of my Dad who will be coming to do that soon enough. I can't wait to see Cole all handsomed up in a little tux, it's going to be so cute. Ryan took Cole to get his hair cut on Friday and it's pretty sweet, it's definitely taking some time to get use to it seeing as he had surfer hair going but he's so cute. We will be meeting with the Minister and the decorator on Saturday hoping to finalize everything with them. Other than that I think things are going well, the RSVP cards have started to arrive (so exciting!) and I am going to set up a a table chart to help organize who is sitting at what table. We are trying to decide if we are writing our own vowes or not...any suggestions?
Over at The Undomestic Momma (check out her cute blog here
http://benandtay.blogspot.com/ ) there is a Top 2 Tuesday and I am attempting to link up so here goes!
TOP 2 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
Aside from Family and friends, water, air, etc...2 things I could not live without:
1. Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Line
I am absolutely addicted to anything in the Warm Vanilla Sugar line from Bath and Body Works...heck, I am addicted to that store...in fact I am going there tonight.
2. My cell phone.
Blah...I wish it wasn't so but I am so dependent on my cell phone it's unreal. I can't imagine what it will be like when I finally upgrade to a Blackberry or iPhone (I'm old school with a plain old cell).
3 comments:
I love the Warm Vanilla Sugar EVERYTHING! The house plug ins are my FAVORITE! It makes my house smell so cozy! Love it...
I will have to check that scent out at Bath and Body Works. Sounds great! Hope you have a great week. Love your blog layout.
great picks! I love warm vanilla sugar-mmm!
Post a Comment