March 3, 2010

Keep On Trucking...

So last time I posted I had hit the 25lb mark, well, I went to get weighed last Thursday and I had lost another pound making the total 26! That is 3 away from my goal weight, how fantastic is that? I am super excited that I am so close to my goal. We'll see what tomorrow brings when I hit the scale, I'm really not sure how I will do this week. I've had an 'okay' type of week and that normally brings no change - not that that's a bad thing at all. I would just like to finish losing, maintain for six weeks and stop forking out the cash for weigh-ins.

On another note...I tried on my dress on the weekend and am so happy with the way it fits, EXCEPT...
I have just started to lose in my chest and while I think this is a good thing, the dress has a different opinion. Since it's a corset back I now have to tighten it more to get it to stay up. The only problem with that is that when tightening it, I all of a sudden have this gushing flow of back fat popping over the top. WHAT THE HECK?!?! Where did that come from? I know my back isn't perfectly toned, nor has it ever been, but I swear it wasn't that bad before I tried my dress on. So now to tone and go see the seamstress.

I bought my garter today and approved the proofs for the invitations. It's great, slowly things seem to be getting checked off my list. I found the girls jewelry, I started my registry (which is terrible...more about that later) and the girls dresses are in. Saturday we have organized an invitation assembly to get them made and for some of the girls to get their dresses picked up. So much fun stuff going on!

So back to the registry...
We went to The Bay last Thursday and the lady working was swamped, so we had to wait until 7:15 to meet with her. During our wait we ate, shopped and had a look around to give me an idea of what I might like to put on the registry. Well, by the time it came to scanning items I was so tired and blah. I had no clue what I wanted, what I liked or what might look good in our house. Needless to say, it ended up being so overwhelming. Erin just kept saying that she had never seen me so indecisive. I am actually indecisive, but never has it been this bad. I couldn't even decide on a set of everyday dishes that I liked. We decided to stop for the evening and go back another night when we were refreshed. On the way out of the mall we stopped at Stokes as Erin mentioned that someone else had registered there. I felt relief as soon as I walked in to Stokes and found so many things to add to a registry. We will definitely be heading back there soon.

Check out this link for an awesome give away http://benandtay.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaways.html
and also check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleGreenRoom for some cute, original jewelry.

No comments: