Yesterday when Cole came home from daycare with is little daily report his teacher had commented that he continues to have a blast with the whales, sharks and dolphins in the sensory bin and taking them to the 'car wash'. Ryan and I had a good laugh about this and decided that his daycare teachers are going to think that we, along with Cole are quite strange. Well, the truth is we are...but that's not where this came from. I recently picked up the movie Shark Tales for Cole and he LOVES it. I will hum the first little bit of the Christina Aguilera/Missy Elliot song Car Wash and Cole will chime in 'Car wash, car wash' and fly his little shark while busting a move. Not only is this super cute and entertaining to us, apparently his teacher finds in highly amusing too. When I dropped Cole off this morning I told her that it's from the movie, Angela said she figured that out but what amazed her was that he found this toy and pretended it was the car wash because it had a circular part (similar to the toy below).
This didn't shock me as I see this all the time from Cole, I guess I overlook all of the little amazing things he does at 2 years old being so busy with work, home and the wedding. Tonight I plan to go home and snuggle him and play the night away and I can't wait! Here are a couple of pictures of my handsome guy...
On another note, the wedding registry is finally complete! Tuesday night after work I headed straight to Stokes to start our registry and within an hour I was at The Bay finishing what I had started a couple weeks ago. Thankfully it was quite painless and it's another thing off the list. Now onto finalizing the ceremony details and meeting with the Minister and the decorator this weekend.




2 comments:
Cole is just too cute! Yay for doing your registry...Ben scanned some embarrassing things on ours when I wasnt looking haha! When are you getting married? Im sure it will be gorgeous!!!
Thanks Taylor, we think so too. He's at such a fun and interesting age and he comes out with the funniest things.
We are getting married June 5th, it's sneaking up on us! Haha...too funny, that's why I left Ryan at home. I can't wait to post pictures!!
Post a Comment