March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday...2 Random Things About Me

Today is Tuesday so head on over to The Undomestic Momma to link up and play along.
 
Two Random Things About Me
 
1.  I snort when I laugh really hard
 
2.  I cannot iron to save my life, it never fails that I burn myself every time and I have the scars to prove it

5 comments:

star said...

I can't iron either! I don't burn myself, I burn the clothes! The last time I tried ironong, I burned a huge hole in my shirt!

Lovely blog btw! Im now following you!

Kerbi said...

I can't iron either! Super cute blog!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I cant iron either! it always looks more wrinkly! I have to take every thing to the cleaners to get it pressed!

Lindsey S said...

I also stink at ironing!!

I'm a snorter, too!

Veronica Lee said...

Me either!!
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.