April 1, 2010

Yes, yes and more yes!

Not only is today Thursday before a long weekend, but it's sunny and warm outside.  So warm that you would think it's summer, but I am definitely not complaining.  We have been so lucky with the nice weather we have been getting lately and it's only supposed to get nicer tomorrow and Saturday.

I went to weigh-in at lunch and was hoping that I would be down those last 2 lbs as I had been better at tracking this week (something I had been slacking on big time) and to my surprise I was down 3.5lbs hitting 158.5lbs.  I have not seen the 150s since I got pregnant with Cole, at which time I weighed 155lbs.  Apparently for my height (5'8") 164lbs is the maximum that I should weigh in order to have a healthy BMI, well I have met and exceeded that FINALLY.  Although I hit my goal weight, I decided to go for another 3.5lbs (155lbs) as I had been toying with the idea and I am already below my goal, may as well.  So to date (since August 2009), I have lost 30.5lbs and am 3.5lbs away from my pre-baby weight. 

I am so excited for this day to end and for the long weekend to get started.  Tonight will consist of cleaning and Grey's Anatomy and then tomorrow we are taking Cole to see his first in-theatre movie How to Train Your Dragon .  We think he will absolutely love it as he is a movie fanatic and of course there will be 'popcorns' there (as he calls them).  I can imagine he will scream and yell with excitement, I sure hope that's okay with everyone there.

After the movie we are heading up to my parents place for supper and a visit and Cole will stay with them and my nephews as we head over to my brother and sister-in-law's for our first shower, a mixed shower/party.  Should be interesting to say the least.  Sunday we are doing Easter brunch with Ryan's family at our place and we are going to have an Easter egg hunt for the boys, should be cute and fun! 

I'm hoping to have lots of pictures to share after the weekend.

What are your plans for the long weekend?

1 comment:

Just Brandi said...

Congrats on the loss girl!!! that's awesome!